Followers

Saturday, 15 October 2016

October Challenge

Hi everyone welcome to this months challenge.

Thank you for your marvellous creations last month.

Here our design team favourites and winner from the September challenge.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 8 - Sparkling Pink
No 27 - Jane Savage
No 28 - Jays crafty corner



Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
Favourite Badge

WINNER
(No prize given as just for fun)


Congratulations please take your winners badge 

Winner badge

OCTOBER CHALLENGE
As always our challenge is anything goes.


This month our fantastic sponsor is




Here is some fantastic inspiration from our fabulous design team.













Good luck Everyone

5 comments:

  1. Yay so happy to be chosen as the winner. Xx
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my top 3 place! Whoo hoo!! Many congrats to all the other winners too! Beautiful DT inspiration again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Sparkling Pink...I'm sorry, but I did not realize I made 4 entrances ... I would delete my entry 143.
    Thank you
    Ileana (Sparkling Pink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DT cards and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete